The Indian conglomerate seamlessly ensures security compliances, and enables secure remote access even through low bandwidth connections
Larsen & Toubro is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. L&T has integrated capabilities that span through the entire spectrum of design to delivery. The company’s manufacturing footprint extends across eight countries in addition to India. Every aspect of L&T's business is characterized by professionalism and high standards of corporate governance.
1. Reducing support turnaround time
2. Ensuring secure access to business apps from offices across the globe
3. Ensuring app delivery in low bandwidth networks
4. VPN technology integrated with virtualization technology
L&T has many branch offices across the globe and in some of these offices, users had limited access to business applications when lease lines/MPLS were not available. The management had to provision MPLS at each branch office to connect them to centralized applications. It was difficult for IT teams to manage so many remote offices and users. While ensuring availability and maintaining uptime, security coudl not be compromised as well. The VPN solution that was in use was getting outdated and had many limitations and so had to be upgraded.
1. VDI solution was deployed and SAP application was virtualized 2. Secure access to the virtualized SAP application through application access gateway was enabled 3. Strong multi-factor authentication was integrated into the solution to provide an additional layer of security
1. Faster resolution of support issues
2. On-demand remote access to business applications
3. Restricting access to trusted devices only
4. Geographical restriction of access to ensure compliance
5. Consistent user experience even through low bandwidth connections
You May Also Like
RGCIRC adopted Accops HyWorks and HyDesk to achieve application and desktop virtualization for seamless user experience.
Wockhardt Ltd, a global pharmaceutical major consolidated its IT infrastructure with Accops HyWorks and HyDesk to ensure strict security compliance.
Deutsche Bank AG, India adopted Accops HyWorks and HySecure to securely deliver business applications & desktops to vendors.
Ready to get started?
Connect with our technology consultants