One of the globally renowned Indian pharmaceutical companies, achieves IT consolidation & centralization and provides faster remote access
Wockhardt is one of the leading Indian pharmaceuticals companies with branch offices spread across 20 countries. Pharmaceutical Industry is not just one of the biggest and most important industries, but also a highly regulated and competitive one. Pharmaceutical products tend to have a direct impact on the health and well-being of almost all lives across the globe. Consequently, all research data, documents, formulations are highly confidential and thus, data protection becomes crucial for Wockhardt, a critical player in the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
1. Distributed IT infrastructure with limited support availability
2. Low bandwidth networks in certain branch offices resulting in poor experience and low productivity
3. Security of internal data and business applications
Whenever a Wockhardt branch office needed to connect with the headquarters, it had to communicate with the central server, which consumes very high bandwidth at both ends. There was a huge divide in terms of internet bandwidth distribution in different offices and so bandwidth management was a major challenge. Wockhardt was looking for a solution that could centralize their IT infrastructure while optimizing the bandwidth usage during the remote application delivery.
1. A highly secure and fast VDI-based solution was deployed 2. All corporate data was centralized and business processes were streamlined 3. VDI data was further compressed to ensure speedy access at low bandwidth
1. Centralized IT infrastructure
2. Faster remote access
3. No data trails on endpoints
4. Increased productivity of end-users
5. Bandwidth optimization
6. Consistent high-quality user experience
You May Also Like
RGCIRC adopted Accops HyWorks and HyDesk to achieve application and desktop virtualization for seamless user experience.
LIC India rolled out Accops HySecure to enable its agents and branch office users to securely access regional data centres over Internet.
Kyoto University, Japan’s 2nd oldest university adopted Accops HyLabs to improve its IT infrastructure with an objective to get a self-sufficient system.
Ready to get started?
Connect with our technology consultants