One of India's leading private sector life insurance companies ensures security and cost optimization while providing remote access to third-party consultants
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (ABSLI) is a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Ltd (ABCL). It is a leading private sector life insurance companies in India. ABSLI is a 51:49 joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc., a leading international financial services organization in Canada. It was incorporated on August 4th, 2000 and their operations commenced on January 17th, 2001. Formerly known as Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited, ABSLI is one of India’s leading life insurance companies offering a range of products across the customer’s life cycle, including children future plans, wealth protection plans, retirement plans, health plans, traditional term solutions as well as Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs).
1. Anytime, anywhere access on unmanaged devices
2. Ensuring security compliance
3. Slower Microsoft Dynamics delivery due to varying bandwidth
4. Provisioning secure access to software development tools
Aditya Birla Sunlife Insurance Company works with multiple vendors. One of the vendors was IBM, who was working with them on an internal software development project. The development team of IBM employees were to occupy Sunlife infrastructure during the project. With IBM employees bringing their own devices, a major challenge was in front of the IT team. The IBM developers had to access critical business applications from unmanaged devices. The developers needed anytime, anywhere access to the tools they were using in Birla Sunlife infrastructure to carry out their responsibilities.
1. A secure end-user computing solution was deployed with app virtualization and SSL VPN 2. All internal applications were virtualized and corporate data was secured 3. Secure access to the virtualized applications and data was provided using the application access gateway
1. Faster delivery of virtualized applications
2. Infrastructure and endpoint maintenance cost optimization
3. Zero data trails on remote endpoints to ensure data protection
4. Anytime, anywhere access to third-party consultants on unmanaged devices
You May Also Like
Deutsche Bank AG, India adopted Accops HyWorks and HySecure to securely deliver business applications & desktops to vendors.
Wockhardt Ltd, a global pharmaceutical major consolidated its IT infrastructure with Accops HyWorks and HyDesk to ensure strict security compliance.
LIC India rolled out Accops HySecure to enable its agents and branch office users to securely access regional data centres over Internet.
Ready to get started?
Connect with our technology consultants