One of India's most respected financial services providers, implement a quick, simple, cost-effective solution for their back-office requirements
Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private client franchise. Deutsche Bank AG, India provides personal and business banking solutions which include fully integrated financial services to corporate institutions and individual client. They offer services like on-shore investment banking, institutional equities broking, asset and private wealth management, retail banking and business processes outsourcing. The company was founded in 1980 with headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany and is present across many major cities of India.
1. Vendor access from insecure, unmanaged devices
2. Access to corporate apps from untrusted network
3. Create a flexible and agile IT infrastructure
4. Improve infrastructure consumption
Deutsche Bank often depends on third party vendors to collect the cheques from the ATM machine. Vendors who collect cheques from ATMs need to securely access bank applications from unmanaged machines and feed data over Internet. End-users’ machines are unmanaged and often do not comply with security standards and regulations. Also, possibilities of data theft from the end-user machines are quite high as corporate data resides in the unmanaged devices.
1. A convenient, easily scalable application and desktop virtualization solution was provided 2. Secured, encrypted delivery of virtual apps and data to remote users was achieved 3. Centralized, simplified application management for IT administrators was provided
1. Zero endpoint management
2. Access from any unmanaged device without any security concerns
3. Device authorization & audit control to ensure complete security compliance
4. Greater security at end user device
5. Simpler desktop administration and management
6. Exemplary product support
You May Also Like
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
HPCL adopted Accops HyWorks and HySecure to centralize applications and secure them from potential threats generated at endpoints.
Wockhardt Ltd, a global pharmaceutical major consolidated its IT infrastructure with Accops HyWorks and HyDesk to ensure strict security compliance.
Larsen & Toubro
Larsen & Toubro, a leading Indian conglomerate adopted Accops HyWorks, HySecure & HyID to provide secure SAP access to users at its remote branch offices.
Ready to get started?
Connect with our technology consultants